Audi Excellence Awards 2022
10 March, 2023 / in Company News
The annual Audi Excellence Awards was held in February and again the talented and well-deserved team were up for some nominations. Those in attendance were spoiled to a typically well-run Audi Event at Christchurch’s Ilex Event Centre located in the fabulous Hagley Park. The MC for the evening was the very funny Hayley Sproull of ZM and The Great Kiwi Bake Off. The Ebbett Audi team were well represented with a solid number of our people as finalists.
We want to thank our customers who are an integral part to supporting our team within the business. For the third year running the dealership has won the ‘Customer Satisfaction Dealer of the Year’ which doesn’t happen by chance, and is something that the who team focus on and contribute towards. At Ebbett Audi we work to provide a world class experience for our customers and this has shown through with our winning of the award.
The results for the evening were:
- Glen Cameron – winner Warranty Advisor
- Ebbett Audi – winner Customer Satisfaction Dealer of the Year.
- Chris Loader – runner-up Metro Sales Specialist.
- Annika Lourens – runner-up Service Advisor.
- Richard Wren – runner-up Service Manager.
- Jason Young – runner-up Used Vehicle Sales Manager.
Share this article
Click here to add your own text