All-New HAVAL H6
15 April, 2021 / in News
Tech-loaded and Value-packed across the range
The All-New HAVAL H6, destined for New Zealand showrooms in late May, will consist of a three model line- up starting with the feature-packed H6 Premium powered by a 2.0 litre turbo petrol engine and a
7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission.
With an extensive list of standard features complementing a design led by world-renowned Chief Designer Phil Simmons, the All-New Haval H6 Premium immediately sets itself apart from your regular SUV.
More advanced in every way over the model it replaces, the new HAVAL H6 is the first of a new generation of HAVAL SUVs that are expected to continue to grow the brand’s reputation in New Zealand.
Standard features on All-New HAVAL H6 Premium include:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlamps, DRL, taillights, and rear fog lamps
- 10.25-inch colour LED instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch colour multimedia touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 7 airbags including centre airbag
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with pedestrian and bicycle detection
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Change Assist with Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Driver Fatigue Monitoring
- Reverse Camera
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
It is rare for entry-grade medium SUVs to be offered with such an extensive list of features at this price point and is another statement of intent from GWM | HAVAL as to their ambition and focus to continue to offer significant value for money in the New Zealand market.
Complementing the new lightweight, global modular platform and driver-focussed technology on which the H6 is based, GWM | HAVAL’s focus on offering value to all customers remains unchanged.
This can also be seen from the other models in the All-New H6 line-up which consists of the mid-grade Lux and the range-topping Ultra which for the first time will be offered in both 2WD and 4WD.
Standard features on the All-New HAVAL H6 Lux add:
- Front LED fog lamps
- Roof rails
- Leather steering wheel
- Comfor-tek eco seats (heated in front with 6-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar)
- Dual-zone climate control
- 8 speaker Digital True Surround (DTS) sound audio system
- Rear Privacy glass
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with stop and go
- Intelligent Cruise Assist
- Dual Zone A/C controls
- 360° degree camera.
Standard features on the All-New HAVAL H6 Ultra, available in 2WD and 4WD, add:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroof w/electric shade blind
- Electric tailgate
- 12.3-inch colour multimedia touchscreen
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Heated steering wheel
- Wireless charging
- 4-way electrically adjustable front passenger’s seat
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) with brake
- Fully automatic parking.
As a replacement for the previous generation H6, the All-New H6 is loaded with levels of technology and standard active safety features that are usually only found in SUVs at higher price brackets.
Initial customer demand indicates that the mid and high grades will be the volume sellers, mirroring what has already been seen with the GWM Cannon since its launch late in 2020.
All new HAVAL H6’s are backed by a 5-year/150,000 km transferable warranty and 5 years roadside assist.
Full model pricing to be released shortly.